Unfortunately, you cannot return medicines, or anything that has a hygiene seal that has been broken, unless you are returning them because they are damaged or faulty. Please review the Terms and Conditions for further details.
Galpharm aims to fulfill your order correctly the first time, but occasionally mistakes do happen. Galpharm will send you a replacement if you receive a product:
- that is damaged or defective when you receive it, or
- that is not what you ordered (incorrectly shipped product)
You must follow these steps to receive a replacement for damaged, defective, or incorrectly-shipped product:
- Call Customer Service within 48 hours of receipt to notify of damaged, defective, or incorrectly-shipped product.
- When you call, Customer Service will assist you in returning the product (at Galpharm’s expense) or to otherwise dispose of the product. Please do not throw away the product until you’ve talked to a Galpharm representative, as you may need to return the product to receive a replacement.
- Once Galpharm has acknowledged and authorised the return we will process the replacement of your product.
To return your product:
- Package your return in the original packaging if possible.
- Include the original Packing Slip and indicate the reason for return.
- Include all packaging materials and accessories.
- Send your return to the following address:
Galpharm Customer Service
Middle Field Road
For further information with regard to returns please refer to our terms and conditions